Our Serious Injury team has expert solicitors who will deal with your case. Head and brain injuries, spinal injuries or the loss of a limb can be devasting and life changing, both for the person concerned and their family members. We promise to:
• Provide all our clients with a 'No Win - No Fee' service and we guarantee that the success fee will not be more than 10% + VAT of the damages recovered
• Provide our clients with a loyalty gift payment of £750
• Ensure our clients will be dealt with by an expert solicitor from the Serious Injury team throughout the course of your case
• Help to arrange a loan of up to £2500 if necessary (terms & conditions apply)
• Arrange a needs assessment at the earliest possible opportunity
• Secure any interim payments as soon as possible
• See all our clients face to face
Please call us , for free, to discuss your case and to see how we can help you. You can also visit our main site which has more detailed information.
Road traffic accidents can vary from simple broken bones, cuts and bruises to much more serious brain or spinal injuries. Accidents on the road happen to tens of thousands of people every year, through no fault of their own, and can cause a variety of problems. Our solicitors have years of experience dealing with traffic accident claims and obtaining compensation from insurance companies. Whether you are a driver, passenger, pedestrian or cyclist, we can help you. Give us a call today and speak to our friendly team, or take a look at our main site for further information.
Employers are under a legal obligation to protect the health, safety and welfare of their workers. The workplace must be safe and free of health risks for all employees. Unfortunately, many employers fail to provide adequate health and safety precautions and this can result in injuries and sometimes, in the worst cases, death.
We can help with cases such as:
• Falls From A Height
• Manual Handling and Spinal Injuries
• Construction Site Injuries
• Defective Equipment Injuries
Contact us today to get help with your case. If you would like more detailed information you can explore our main site.